I've owned this pillow for 3 years,I sleep on my stomach and this pillow has really helped my neck.I have washed and dried it a few times and it became brand new again....I highly recommend this pillow,and bought one for my mother who has cancer and sleeps on her back,she loves it too.They want me too ad more words to make 100 words....so, I suppose I can say that I would highly recommend this pillow to anyone with neck pain,it has served me well for many years....too bad they do not lower their price,as it almost cost as much as a down pillow,this man has made a fortune,and has probably made millions by now and is sitting in a mansion with a yacht.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Mypillow. He best about mypillow standard pillow from Mypillow was great product. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments