This is the worst pillow that I have ever had. I bought it because I have cervical arthritis.

I tried it for 3 weeks and I am going to Physical Therapy to correct the extreme pain in neck that it has caused me. You are a great scam artist!!! BTW, I am a surgical nurse; have worked in a primary office and currently in a Dermatologist office; so I know about medical devises. I would never buy anything advertised in TV.

Furthermore, I will call on Orthopedics, Accupunturists, Physical Therapists, and my patients, not to buy this pillow. They will be better off with a soft Walmart pillow.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was bad product and neck pain. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments