1K views
Style and Design

He claims it holds your head at the right height, but yet in the commercial his left hand is taking all the space out so when he press's

with his right hand it doesn't collapse. I have to admit I'm one of the idiots that bought one but I only paid $20 for it at Walmart because the packaging was destroyed.

And I have to sleep on 2 pillows because after 10 min my head is flat.....so much for being a smart consumer.

This is worse than McDonalds, Burger King, or any other company that puts a beautiful photo of a hamburger or sandwich with beautiful tomatoes, lettuce pickles, bun,...well you get the idea. We all need to wake up before we buy anything..

This person wrote the review because of not as described of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $20 and wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was goes to flat to quickly. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments