The commercial appears to be a scam in my opinion. It appears to be a $10-$15 dollar pillow by the way its handled.

The guy that promotes the pillow gingerly holds the pillow, and he makes sure he does not pat it, squeeze it, or fluff it to prove the unusual support that the pillow promotes on TV. My analysis shows there is an attempt to push a 10-15 dollar pillow as something special. I suggest that everyone analysis the commercial closely before ordering this pillow.

Watch the promoting tactics, and the way they handle the pillow on screen. I could be wrong, but I do not think so.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments