1.5K views
3.1
Style and Design

In the spring of 2015, I decided to buy two "My Pillow" pillows for my husband who has chronic problems with snoring and possible sleep apnea. It was advertised that if I used the promo code I would get the second pillow free.

Nothing at all in the advertising suggested that the "buy one/get one free" offer extended only to pillows SMALLER than king size, which is the size the operator told me was best for my husband. $70 for one pillow seemed a bit steep; still, I had expected to get two. Months later, when once again I saw the pillows being actively advertised, I called and relayed my experience. To me it smacked of false advertising.

This operator told me that the first salesperson should have told me that the offer did not apply to king size pillows (which didn't seem very "king size" to me - my medium pillows are not much smaller).

I have to tell you, this is a nice pillow (though not a "miracle" pillow), and it is easily washable and dryable. All I would ask in the way of compensation is to receive the second pillow I was promised.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with washable. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "false marketing tactics" of mypillow pillow and associated monetary loss in the amount of $35. Mypillow needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Comments