The most horrible pillow I have ever laid my head on. Stiff neck each and every morning.

Have to beat it and fluff it all the time. Not a nice pillow. How do I get all my money back. Hubby will sleep on a rock if he had to, so for him he says he can't tell any difference.

I am so sorry I wasted my money. I want to end my pillow back for a full refund within the 60 days but I don't want to put out one thin dime in shipping to return them. I am back with my Memory foam pillows and have finally worked the kink out of my neck from the y Pillow.

How can people get away with selling a product like this with all that *** untrue advertising.. Just give me back my money please.

This reviewer shared experience about "thought of getting my money back" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1250207

Im so glad i read your comment. I dispise waisting money on false advertising.