1.8K views

I purchased the My Pillow offer of buy one get one free using the TV code shown on my TV. I love my pillow.

I have used it now for over a week and love it. I no longer wake up with a sore neck or headache. I also can sleep much better and longer. I am thinking the ones who are complaining do not have the same pillow as advertised on TV.

The ad for My Pillow is I think is a sham though because based on the price of Mypillow sold at Walmart, you are actually paying for two pillows since the price is quite high and much higher than it seems like it should be. Based on the type of packaging mine came in, it also seems that the Mypillow sold at Walmart is not the same pillow which probably explains the difference in user experience.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of mypillow buy one get one free deal. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mypillow buy one get one free deal in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mypillow.

Comments