1.4

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/better-business-bureau-revokes-mypillow-accreditation-article-1.2933198 The My Pillow has taken a hit from the Better Business Bureau of Minnesota and North Dakota ! The Buy One Get One Free claim is under attack and rightly so !

The BBB added that a “substantial number” of the 232 complaints filed against the company are rooted in confusion over the pillow’s actual price, according to CBS News. Mike Lindell, who created the company’s pillow, told the BBB he did not intend on stopping the “buy one, get one” promotion, though he would look into making changes in the coming year, the news station reported.

“We run sales and specials for our customers so that we can give as many people as possible the chance to have a great night’s sleep,” Lindell said in a statement. “Naturally, I am terribly disappointed by the BBB’s decision." A win for consumers that shows power in numbers can really make a difference !

I didn't like: Getting ripped off.

Comments

Highland, California, United States #1265972

I operated a small business for several years, and the BBB is an extortion racket! They told me my business had several complaints when they attempted to force me to join their organization.

I had never received the mentioned complaints, and they would not disclose any information until I paid them for membership. Not a credible organization, in my experience.