2.0

I have had My Pillow (2 for the price of 1 though the 1 was doubled in price). It is horrible.

I have tried using both pillows and still can't get a decent position. They are flimsy, filled (or less than filled) with Polyester chunks. I don't know how anyone could recommend these Pillows and the price of course is a rip-off. The advertisements constantly showing on TV are misleading.

This Pillow does not provide any level of comfort at all. I will throw them into the Guest bedroom for Guests to choose which pillow they want to use.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of bad product. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of mypillow pillow and associated monetary loss in the amount of $99. Mypillow needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Comments