2.7K views

I seen a tv ad about the my pillow. I thought I would give it a try.

Since the ad stated it was a BOGO pillow offer. I called and ordered it, Not knowing exactly how much it was going to cost me. When I check my bank account and discovered they charged me $119 for the pillows I called and the CS people told me that that was not their ad. I told them i would be sending the pillows back ASAP.

The day after I received them I mailed them back Refused delivery. That was a month and a half ago.

I am still waiting for the refund minus the shipping of course. Thank You

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of being told one thing then that is not true and will not return my money. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of mypillow buy one get one free deal and associated monetary loss in the amount of $119. Mypillow needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mypillow buy one get one free deal in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mypillow.

Comments

Richardson, Texas, United States #1194861

Very Disappointed!!!! I just got my mypillows...as seen on tv, buy one STANDARD pillow and get one free.....UMMMM I did NOT ask for a CHILD'S pillow!!!!!

What a waste of money!!!! My husband called customer service to discuss the issue and the lady HUNG UP on him!!!! Bad customer service, as far as I am concerned it is a scam! They advertise one thing and give you another!

If I did that at my job I would be fired! WOW....DO NOT Purchase these pillows...Over priced and Horrible Customer Service.

Hamilton, Ontario, Canada #1191719