2.7K views

I seen a tv ad about the my pillow. I thought I would give it a try.

Since the ad stated it was a BOGO pillow offer. I called and ordered it, Not knowing exactly how much it was going to cost me. When I check my bank account and discovered they charged me $119 for the pillows I called and the CS people told me that that was not their ad. I told them i would be sending the pillows back ASAP.

The day after I received them I mailed them back Refused delivery. That was a month and a half ago.

I am still waiting for the refund minus the shipping of course. Thank You

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Buy One Get One Free Deal.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Being told one thing then that is not true, Will not return my money.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 28, 2016.

Comments

Richardson, Texas, United States #1194861

Very Disappointed!!!! I just got my mypillows...as seen on tv, buy one STANDARD pillow and get one free.....UMMMM I did NOT ask for a CHILD'S pillow!!!!!

What a waste of money!!!! My husband called customer service to discuss the issue and the lady HUNG UP on him!!!! Bad customer service, as far as I am concerned it is a scam! They advertise one thing and give you another!

If I did that at my job I would be fired! WOW....DO NOT Purchase these pillows...Over priced and Horrible Customer Service.

Hamilton, Ontario, Canada #1191719