Style and Design

Sick and tired of continuously of all the MY PILLOW ADS ON TV!!!!! We change channel a million times when it comes on...anyone else hate this ad???

Please do less commercials...it's rediculous. We will never ever buy this product due to the pushing of his ads on my pillow Hate my pillow ads. Cancel all ads....buy pillows from your box stores these pillows do not do what ad says ( per friends who bought it) Go away MY PILLOW ADS...

go away go away go away go away go away go away go away. No more my pillow ads

This person wrote the review because of "too many ads on tv" of mypillow commercial from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5000 and wants Mypillow to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was scam. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments

Go away my pillow ads! You are ruining my day every time I see one.

Oh well, we just mute them anyway. What a joke.

Brownsburg, Indiana, United States #1254700

Why are you ranting about their commercials here? I came here for reviews of the actual product, from people who have actually used it. Your complaint should be directed to them on their website, not here.

New York, New York, United States #1254418

I HATE the *** commercial as well and change the channel or mute sound whenever it comes on which is CONSTANTLY! The sight of him in his shimmering blue pajamas and sound of his voice makes me sick!!!