Adairsville, Georgia
1.5K views

I was going to order the My Pillow by calling the listed 800 number. The "inventor" came on the line when I called and in a prerecorded message expounded on their "award winning" customer service.

Then the recording stated that due to the volume of calls a customer rep would be with me shortly to take my order. Well, Guess what... My call was dropped four (4) yes that's four (4) times after waiting at least five (5) minutes each time.

I gave up after that and no surprise I will not be getting the My Pillow!! If this is their "award winning service" when you just try to order one, good luck.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. The most disappointing about mypillow pillow from Mypillow was customer service and dropped calls after waiting Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments