6.9K views
3.0
Style and Design

I ordered the bed pillow topper last week. When it arrived I was very excited to try it as I have a my pillow pillow that I like.

The first night I put on my bed, it sunk tremendously and the cooling system it is supposed to have didn't work as the padding was hot everywhere I had a body part touching it. One of the reasons I decided to order it was because it had a 60 day money back guarantee minus shipping. I thought no big deal. It cost $30 to ship so I'm willing to pay $30 to ship it back.

Well I took it to be shipped back and FedEx quoted me $191.00 to ship back. I paid $250.00 for the product. I called customer service and was told that the company would not pay for me to ship it back. I asked to speak to someone in management and spoke with Kyle.

He was very nice even called me back a couple of times trying to figure out ways to work with me to know avail. I asked if there was someone higher than him that I could speak to and he said he would have them call me today. No one ever did. As I said, I did not have an issue with having to pay to ship back as why would I think it would be more for me to ship it back then it cost to ship to me?

I believe you owe it to your customers to make it very clear on your website that the cost to return could be equal to the cost of the product.

I am very disappointed that the company is not either helping me with the return of a product I am not happy with or at the very least try to find a way to work out something. After this experience I could not in good conscience recommend their products nor buy again in the future.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Mattress Protector.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: My solution is for the company to pay for the cost for me to ship the product back minus $30 it took to ship it and $15 box I had to buy because it wouldn't fit back in original box and then a full refund of the product. .

I didn't like: Hot and sank deeply.

Comments

Not going to order.

How big was the box that was shipped to you? How big was the box that you packaged up to send back?

$191.00 is an outrageous price to pay.

I think you are doing something wrong. I ship eBay items every week and $191 will ship a huge, heavy box, across the country.

It appears this product causes more problems than the solutions it advertised on the commercials.

Oh my God I was just about to order it seeing the TV commercial and something told me to check the reviews first THANK YOU I will not be purchasing the Pillow mattress Topper Because of your story So very sorry that happened to you

Try this one! Over thousand reviews for a fraction of the cost. Disappointed in Mike's new product because his pillows were pretty good https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B006MQY05M/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1_1_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

I too am glad I read your review because I had planned on purchasing this. But not for that amount of money.

It should be free shipping and free returns. End of story

I'm glad I read this as I was very shocked to find out how expensive this product is. I will surely not be making a purchase.

I was going to order the Pillow Topper and after reading the review, I will not be purchasing it.

im not surprised that they have were giving that person such a hard time with helping ship the product back. its all about the $$ and not about actually having a good night sleep and there wont take no for an answer. that persons review was very helpful considering that i was thinking about trying the topper and 2 pillows.

Thanks for the heads UP!

We have the My Pillows. I love mine, my hubby NOT so much.

Called asking about topper and mentioned hubby 's pillow.

Customer service is sending a new pillow FREE along with return shipping label. We had purchased the pillows in 2012.Ordered the king topper SO praying IT'S way better experience than previous reviews!!!

to KATE #1566955

I just ordered mine too & an also....now PRAYING for a good experience.

Put the topper in sturdy plastic bag, use a variety vacuum cleaner to suck out the air, place it in the box and mail via US mail.

Ship back using priority mail with USPS it's cheaper.