Frederick, Colorado
6.4K views
2.5

If anyone has done any research into the articles and information they have on their own site, you'll notice several customers posting several different prices for the same pillow. I had seen people posting prices from $29.95 up to $89.95 per pillow, and now that I've read this post someone had reported the regular price of this pillow as being $109.95?!

I would like to know how the same pillow can have a regular price difference of $90? All this information has been reported within the last year? What kind of company has a price fluctuation of $90 on the same product within a year? I was scammed by the buy one get one free thing.

My wife and I will try it, if it doesn't make either of us sleep any better, then I won't be ordering another. Makes me wonder what the whole story is behind this company.

Review about: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Product.

I didn't like: Buy one get one free scam.

Comments

Greenville, North Carolina, United States #924013

The pillow are priced according to size.I didn't like the first one add so they continued to send them till I found the best one for me. And was never asked to send the others back.Now,that's costumer satisfaction!

Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States #903045

They always try to play the same of Bogota and then add the separate p&g or s&h! Which means that you pay 2 for the same item!!!!!

They have several different sized pillows which people probably don't know... I saw a presentation at the fair and saw the difference in sizes...

the smallest is a travel sized pillow and is $30... the regular pillow is I believe $90