1.7K views
4.8
Layout of Store
Style and Design

I spent hours reading over these complaints. I myself own a My Pillow and have had one for almost 4 years.

I love it and have a lot of health issues; prolapsed discs, deterioration of the spine, Systemic Lupus etc. If you start out on the wrong pillow level you will not be happy. I started on a green queen and ended up on a yellow. Once I got to the yellow, I finally started sleeping decently (this did take about 3 weeks) and my husband's snoring went down 60% or more when he tried one!

He also went down a size. Also, you need to give it time. In your neck, you have muscles which can get sore the first couple weeks. This is because they are getting used to a new product (this happens with beds and pillows) If you are not going to give the product enough time to work, then stop complaining about it!

Also, if you have never tried the product and you are complaining, BACK OFF and try it so you have a complaint to stand by! This product is shredded foam but it is a medical grade foam that is not sold on the market! You cannot get it except through a medical company; that is why it does not break down and will last through the washing. The pieces of foam all do their own function.

If you go in and get fitted, you can learn all about it. Also, from what I am seeing, most of the complaints are people that have gotten it online so they were not fit properly. At least get the correct fit and if it doesn't work, get your money back! I have been in the Burnsville Store and Rosedale in MN and they are very courteous, knowledgeable and helpful.

Also, when you think about it, all companies have returns and exchanges.

There is no place out there that has 100% no return/exchange. If they claim they did, that would be a lie.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of mypillow pillow. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Comments

What harm is caused by using fabric softener?

I have purchased my first pillow at Bed, Bath & Beyond. They said to be sure to read the instructions and run it in a dryer?

I went all over the box AND the booklet/instructions and it does not say anything about running it through a dryer except when washing it every FOUR MONTHS! And it said do NOT use fabric softeners, dryer balls or dryer sheets with it. I found I kept waking up with my head buried and the pillow flat feeling. I flipped it over and what a difference!

Perhaps I was using the wrong side? I'll give it a few more days before I decide if I need to return it or not.

My problem with pillows is that no matter what kind I get (poly filled, foam, memory foam) they tend to go flat and hard feeling. I hope this pillow does work for me!

to Anonymous #1057053

You will need to go up to a firmer level. Bed,Bath Beyond is a classic.

The main stores have premium with 5 levels of dresses. More choices!!!

First time if you have a Rolled My Pillow then you put it in dryer for 5minutes to fluff with damp tag to get it all the way up instead of waiting 24 hours. Hope that helps.

Thank you for the well informed comment. I have been reading these complaints but your advice has set my mind at ease when it comes to trying them!

As with many products of varying styles,its not one size fits all. Thanks again!