We ordered our pillows on 11/28 and ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH THEM. I have tried to call customer service to let them know and that we are sending them back.

We were put on que 3 times and never received a call back. We are very frustrated at this company and if we do not get a response before the 60 day warranty return policy is up, we definitely will be calling the business bureau to notify them of our disappointment and frustration. We want to send these pillows back and get credit of $99.95 back on our credit card. Why are they advertising these pillows every day on TV?

I am truly telling everyone on my email list to please not buy these pillows. We were suckers.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mypillow and mypillow buy one get one free deal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Georgetown, Texas, United States #1270389

Having the same problem. Call, get a recording that says there is an extremely long wait and push #1 if you want a call back.

Guess what.