1.7K views

My husband and I ordered this pillow last year around this time I believe. Put in a promo code to get the 2nd pillow free according to the televised ads.

But we ended up paying Regular Price of $49.99 ($50 bucks) for both pillows. My husband said forget it and give the pillow a shot because we both we're with regular pillows and neck related issues. So I ignored the fact we were scammed for the 2nd pillow. At first they were comfortable, but not for long.

Within about two months they were worthless to sleep on... just like a standard $3.00 pillow at the local store. We ended up buying a $29.99 pillow (buy one get one free), and the 2nd one was truly FREE from Shopko... a Serta brand.

Best decision we ever made... these are the most comfortable compared to this MyPillow.

Whatever you do consumer's Don't waste your money... It won't last and you'll be scammed out of $100.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $100. This person is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. The most disappointing about mypillow buy one get one free deal at Mypillow was very uncomfortable Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments