Seward, Alaska
2.1K views

I got a My Pillow for Christmas. Fluffed it up in the dryer for 15 minutes, as directed.

It puffed up great. Went to bed, and awoke 4 hours later to a flat pillow! Tried it again with same results, and gave up. Be skeptical of the TV hype.

I'm disappointed, and I am always looking for a comfortable pillow that doesn't compress, or go flat.

Reading the glowing endorsements on MP's website makes me wonder what they are doing right and I'm doing wrong. I think I'll return it.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

Try a memory foam pillow, it holds it's shape,I had problems with my neck ,best pillow I ever had.Paid 39.99 at cosco,one side even has a cooling gel for when you are too warm. I hope this info helps.