Neosho, Missouri
14.8K views

The next time you get the opportunity to watch the My Pillow commercial, notice that Mike has a religious cross or crucifix on a chain around his neck and hanging out of his shirt. While watching the rest of the commercial, I noticed in a different shot of Mike in a still shot showing him wearing a different shirt and once again, the religious cross was hanging on the outside of his shirt.

Is this guy trying to portray himself as a honest, truthfully speaking person or WHAT? That made me think that this guy is trying to make us think that he is a honest, religious person and what he is trying to sell you is a great product and possibly using religion to gain your confidence and sucker you in to buy his stuff.

I am 74 years old and have been taken advantage of many times by people projecting themselves as honest and very religious.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Leery of commercial.

MyPillow Cons: Hundreds of bad complaints.

Comments

Has anyone else noticed that there are no black people in "My Pillow" commercials?

I also noticed the obvious placement of this cross. That's an immediate turnoff to me and if I were in the market for a pillow i certainly would not listen to a carnival barker making an obvious attempt to push is religious beliefs.

You got it all wrong. Read his story.

He's a saved man. Don't get on his case..he's giving the glory to God.

He's also giving back by fighting abortion. I'm on his side.

@Paula

So he's selling pillows and advertising on FOX to promote a religious point of view? DISGUSTING!!!!!

I hope when he gets "rid" of abortion, he's willing to take in a few of those unwanted children who will be born.

Maybe you will too, huh? He has a right-wing agenda and it's gross.

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Type your message here

Look up *** in the dictionary, and Mike Lindell's picture will appear.

Looks like my brother-in-law!

Give It a rest.

When my pillow commercial comes on I change the channel. That guy is disgusting

@Gordon

We do too!

the pillow guy is an idiot

@blw

You think he’s an idiot huh??Tell us how many millions of dollars YOU have made ! !

@Robert

How many millions he has ripped offq

@Jimi Johnston

In guess it not possible to make money by just selling a good product. Really pathetic.

@Robert

Agree..change the channel. He can make money but still be obnoxious.

At the end of the commercial,the guy he was telling about the pillow,is now also wearing a crucifix.

@Anonymous

Turns me off. There are kinds of people watching the commercial (until they change the channel) Offends me..not everyone is Christian.

@Connie breines

The cross offends you? Look the other way.

What judgemental mean people! Simple kindness is not a hard concept.

@Anonymous

And the same blue shirt... What's that about??

I just noticed that too! Walk the walk Mike!

MyPillow Reviews