Neosho, Missouri
13.2K views

The next time you get the opportunity to watch the My Pillow commercial, notice that Mike has a religious cross or crucifix on a chain around his neck and hanging out of his shirt. While watching the rest of the commercial, I noticed in a different shot of Mike in a still shot showing him wearing a different shirt and once again, the religious cross was hanging on the outside of his shirt.

Is this guy trying to portray himself as a honest, truthfully speaking person or WHAT? That made me think that this guy is trying to make us think that he is a honest, religious person and what he is trying to sell you is a great product and possibly using religion to gain your confidence and sucker you in to buy his stuff.

I am 74 years old and have been taken advantage of many times by people projecting themselves as honest and very religious.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of hundreds of bad complaints. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "leery of commercial" of mypillow pillow. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Comments

Give It a rest.

When my pillow commercial comes on I change the channel. That guy is disgusting

the pillow guy is an idiot

to blw #1515911

You think he’s an idiot huh??Tell us how many millions of dollars YOU have made ! !

to Robert #1516655

How many millions he has ripped offq

to Jimi Johnston #1549577

In guess it not possible to make money by just selling a good product. Really pathetic.

At the end of the commercial,the guy he was telling about the pillow,is now also wearing a crucifix.

I just noticed that too! Walk the walk Mike!

I agree, a religious medallion should be worn as close to the heart as possible. This man is exploring religion to sella product! There’s a special place in *** for this gentlemen .

to Kristian Orr #1549578

Or for you. Judge not, let you will be judged.

How come at the end of the ad the older guy is also wearing a blue shirt and silver necklace?Is Mike selling them also?

I don't think the reviewer is in an unhappy mood, I think he is tired of deception!

I have my pillow and love it but the commercials are driving me insane? Enough already!

I love to see all you judging other people . How many of you wear crosses and cheat on your husband and wives ? This world would be a better place if we’d stop judging one another and we see something wrong just say that’s not the way I wanna live .

to Matt #1463978

You obviously have never taken a course in subliminal advertising! This guy has been sued over and over because of fraudulent advertising.

Now he’s putting God out there in a last ditch effort to come across as an honest businessman. It is a conscious decision to sway viewers.

to Buffy #1476843

I get what everyone is saying, my thought is that it's more of a personal conviction, I feel it's his way of giving God the credit for his success and more of proving he is not ashamed of the Gospel. Only God really knows, God is the one who judges the content of the heart.

Be careful little judges, God judges the content of everyone's hearts and thoughts. Just saying

to Matt #1515913

Actually I wear a little Buddha pendant I got at a temple in northern Thailand. Yes, I became Theravada Buddhist. It just makes the most sense.

Well the person writing the review is dead on but forgets to mention that the person who tried my pillow is also wearing a blue shirt as well as a cross around his neck.Not only got a good night's sleep but ..........found God on the way ????????What is the hidden message in this commercial ???

It is certainly within his right to expose his cross in any which way he seems fit. Consumers who do not like it, can choose not to buy his pillow.

I never have a problem with a person expressing their faith.

the issue that I have, is projecting a Christian symbol while you are Committing a deception. If you notice, in the commercial, he Says that the woman's pillow is no good because it won't support her head. It is doing a fine job when she is laying on it, but when he pushes down on it with substantial Force next to her head, it crushes. He then says that it is no good.

I suppose if I have a large man standing over me while I sleep and pushing heavily down on my pillow, a down pillow may not work for me either.

Then comes the best part. He has the man lie on his memory foam pillow, but conveniently places the pillow in an upside-down manner. The smaller, neck Ridge, is placed above the man's head, while the larger rounded edge of the pillow is placed under the man's neck. He then explains that the man will wake up with a kink in his neck, and once again pushes down with all his might on the pillow with his arms.

His efforts to crush the pillow into a position that would allow the man's neck to be straight results in the rounded Edge ending up Almost exactly as tall as the ridge that is above the man's head.

So my issue is with wearing the cross, and then committing to deliberate deceptions while doing so. I guess I could also mention that it is an insult to think that a consumer would not catch these ridiculous ploys.

to Dan in Michigan #1435348

Great, then don't buy one. Ain't America great!!!