Neosho, Missouri
13.7K views

The next time you get the opportunity to watch the My Pillow commercial, notice that Mike has a religious cross or crucifix on a chain around his neck and hanging out of his shirt. While watching the rest of the commercial, I noticed in a different shot of Mike in a still shot showing him wearing a different shirt and once again, the religious cross was hanging on the outside of his shirt.

Is this guy trying to portray himself as a honest, truthfully speaking person or WHAT? That made me think that this guy is trying to make us think that he is a honest, religious person and what he is trying to sell you is a great product and possibly using religion to gain your confidence and sucker you in to buy his stuff.

I am 74 years old and have been taken advantage of many times by people projecting themselves as honest and very religious.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Leery of commercial.

I didn't like: Hundreds of bad complaints.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 11, 2015.

Comments

You got it all wrong. Read his story.

He's a saved man. Don't get on his case..he's giving the glory to God.

He's also giving back by fighting abortion. I'm on his side.

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Type your message here

Look up "asshole" in the dictionary, and Mike Lindell's picture will appear.

Looks like my brother-in-law!

Give It a rest.

When my pillow commercial comes on I change the channel. That guy is disgusting

to Gordon #1569752

We do too!

the pillow guy is an idiot

to blw #1515911

You think he’s an idiot huh??Tell us how many millions of dollars YOU have made ! !

to Robert #1516655

How many millions he has ripped offq

to Jimi Johnston #1549577

In guess it not possible to make money by just selling a good product. Really pathetic.

to Robert #1569753

Agree..change the channel. He can make money but still be obnoxious.

At the end of the commercial,the guy he was telling about the pillow,is now also wearing a crucifix.

to Anonymous #1569755

Turns me off. There are kinds of people watching the commercial (until they change the channel) Offends me..not everyone is Christian.

I just noticed that too! Walk the walk Mike!

I agree, a religious medallion should be worn as close to the heart as possible. This man is exploring religion to sella product! There’s a special place in *** for this gentlemen .

to Kristian Orr #1549578

Or for you. Judge not, let you will be judged.

How come at the end of the ad the older guy is also wearing a blue shirt and silver necklace?Is Mike selling them also?

I don't think the reviewer is in an unhappy mood, I think he is tired of deception!

I have my pillow and love it but the commercials are driving me insane? Enough already!