1.5K views

After all the commercials both on radio and T.V. I decided to order two King Size Firm with their pillow cases. Put them in the dryer for 15 minutes just like the instructions and my wife and I used them that night. I lasted less then a hour and went back to my old pillows, she tried it all night and woke up with a stiff neck.

Waaay too soft, no support, was just like any other cheap foam pillow but these cost me $169.00 all up. Called the next day to return them and get an RMA but they did not give it cheerfully.

Will never buy another pillow unless they are in front of me and I see them first. Cost me $10.00 to return them also. I have no idea how they can sell this junk and continue to sell them. I also should have read the reviews before I bought but I listened to the commercials and thought it must be good, WRONG! Dave

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of pillow quality. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of mypillow pillow and associated monetary loss in the amount of $10. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Comments