1.1K views
Style and Design

My wife bought me a Firm King Sized pillow from Bed Bath and Beyond for Christmas. Within 2 weeks the pillow was sagging in the middle and gave no support.

While it regains shape by shaking it, by the morning it is sagging again and does not give any support. I called My Pillow customer service and was told as I did not buy it from them they would not guarantee it, and that the product in Bed Bath and Beyond was not as good as the premium product I could buy from them at $89. I explained that I had bought this because it was advertised as the best pillow, best customer service with a 10 year guarantee, they said that only applies to pillows bought direct and that they would do nothing but sell me a new one if I wanted.

They also told me that the 10 year guarantee is really just against stitching coming undone or big faults. I am going to try and return this to Bed Bath and Beyond, and will not deal with My Pillow as their customer service was no help and does not stand by their product.

Review about: Mypillow Pillow.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Miusleading advertising.

I didn't like: Customer service and not standing by their product.

Comments

Goleta, California, United States #1273240

You're lucky you were able to talk to customer service. I was on hold for one hour - only because I wanted to see how long it would take and I had the time. I finally hung up.