1.5K views
Style and Design

Besides being completely disgusted with the non-stop advertising for this pillow, I was annoyed when I actually paid attention and watched the ad on tv. Near the beginning of the ad, Mike is standing with the pillow on a table and he is talking about the fill. As he plumps up the pillow, I saw him press his left hand down on approximately the left third of the pillow, which caused the rest of the pillow to crown and artificially made it look more like a full pillow. He does it subtly, so you don't really see it unless you are looking for it but by pushing down the fill on the left side (his left, our right) he is causing the fill in the other side to crown.

At least now I know why the pillow costs $50 - its because you not only get the pillow, but you also get Mike's left arm!!!

This person wrote the review because of "deceptive advertising" of mypillow commercial from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to "i want the advertising to stop, to many ads and his ad is deceptive for the reasons i detailed above".

The most disappointing in user's experience was scam, rip off pricing and false advertising. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments

False advertising! Not as it looks.

Rude customer service and a bunch of lies!! I did not read the reviews (my bad) but this pillow sucks! There is nothing in it! I sent them back and I am crossing my fingers I get my refund!

Buyer beware!! Don't buy this pillow

Watertown, New York, United States #1169868

I'm as sceptical as anyone about advertising in general, but you are way over thinking this one. It's not deceptive, if anything it shows how the pillow reacts to pressure. Take a deep breath and worry about something else.