Ordered one My pillow @ $100 and you are supposedly getting a second free. $100 for a pillow - come on that is no bargain.

The pillows I got did nothing. I could have put a towel under my head and got the same lift. They were awful!! Beware, they do not pay for the return shipment.

Because I live in AK, they charged me to ship them here and then when I returned them, I had to do so at my expense which was $20 plus dollars and that was a slow boat to China method. So those pillows which I did not keep cost me about $35 or $40 to return.

When I looked on my credit card the credit was not $100, but like $98 and I ask, why the few dollar difference. When I called to return these pillows, they didn't offer any compensation such as "maybe you got the wrong fit and would you like to try another fit?" Personally, I am glad because if I had gotten another wrong fit, I would have lost more money on the return.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of mypillow pillow. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Comments