Plano, Illinois
1.2K views

I wish I would have read all the reviews before I purchased this pillow. Fortunately I bought it at a Bed, Bath & Beyond with a coupon so it was less than advertised on TV (the 2 for 1 price is ridiculous).

It does not do any of the things it claims. It does not keep it's shape at all. It is not cool. And does not keep the neck aligned.

After 4 nights of neck pain and headaches, I put the pillow aside and went back to my old one. I really regret putting my hard earned money into this and believing the adds.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $45. The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. The most disappointing about mypillow pillow from Mypillow was bad product Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments