1.3K views
1.4
Style and Design

I'll admit...I fell for the My Pillow advertisements about what great pillows they are. I had high hopes, but they were the worst pillows I've ever tried.

They were very lumpy and you could feel the little individual pieces of foam on your head and face. The pillow also got very hot. I went back to my Goose Down pillow. After all of this, I figured...no big deal, they have a 60-day money back guarantee.

But what they don't tell you in the advertisements is that you have to pay the return shipping, you have to find a box to put them in and you have to drop it off at the Post Office. If you're thinking of buying this pillow...Don't!

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 15, 2017.

Comments

Tucson, Arizona, United States #1308717

Since My Pillow is sold at Walmart and Bed, Bath and Beyond doesn't it make sense to purchase it locally? These stores will take back the merchandise and give you the refund no questions asked.

We purchased two My Pillows based on the "convincing ads" and Made in America claims. They may be made in America, but we need to export them to China....they DO NOT live up to their claims.