After watching the "My Pillow" tv commercials day after day I decided to make the purchase even with the poor reviews. I thought could all these reviews be so bad regarding their experience with the pillow and their experience of getting in touch with customer service and getting their money refunded.

Yes, they were all correct, this is no special pillow that I could have gotten at any dept. store. But, I thought I would try it any way as I have been trying/buying many pillows and none were comfortable. However, just a few days ago QVC were promoting/selling "Mike Lindel's" My Pillow" and they (QVC) are great on returns with no questions asked if returned within the 30 day return policy.

So, tomorrow or very soon I will be boxing the pillows and returning to QVC for full return less S/H. The "My Pillow" is nothing less than different size of lumps of foam that turns out to become one big wag in a pillow case. OH, I forgot to say the pillows are made in the USA in Mike's home state....like I give a ***.

Folks, don't waste your money or time buying the "My Pillow"....it's a rip. Just go to Walmart or Target for this is the quality you will be buying.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: I'm returning to QVC.

Comments