2.3K views
2.0

I fell for the two for one add on TV($109.97), and then found Amazon had them for $64.95 each. This shows how credible the BBB's A+ rating is for "MyPillow". I also agree with the following review which I copied and pasted from your site to save me time:

THE NATIONAL SLEEP FOUNDATION IS IN FACT THE OWNERS OF MY PILLOW AND HAVE ZERO CREDIBILITY. MAY I SUGGEST THAT YOU BUY PILLOWS AT WALMART OR BED BATH AND BEYOND.THEIR PILLOWS ARE 75% LESS AND THEY ARE RECOMMENDED BY CONSUMERS NOT THE BOGUS NATIONAL SLEEP FOUNDATION.

I RESENT THIS TYPE OF SELLING AND DARN OUTRIGHT FALSE ADVERTISING.

THIS IS THE WORST CASE OF BOGUS OUTRIGHT LIES THAT I HAVE ENCOUNTERED SINCE THE DAYS OF SELLING OFF OF SHOPPING CARTS IN THE LOWER EAST SIDE OF NEW YORK CITY.MAY I SUGGEST THAT YOU NEVER PROMOTE THIS GUY AND HIS MY PILLOW LIES AT THREE TIMES THE PRICE OF EXCELLENT QUALITY PILLOWS FROM BOTH WALMART OR BED BATH AND BEYOND AS WELL AS OTHER STORES IN YOUR AREA.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Pricing & BBB A+ rating.

I didn't like: Price, False adverts.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 20, 2015.

Comments

The commercials and *** from this company really get under my skin. Should I care?

With the gutting of consumer protection on a federal level, we've all got to be more vigilant.

In his latest commercial Mike Lindell claims he's "created thousands of new jobs".

Thousands? Really?

***, Mike.

YOU are my hero! Thank you!

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1081755

I understand you feel the pillow is over priced but the Amazon price would be $129.90 for two so the mypillow.com price is actually cheaper

Thank so much for the heads up on My Pillow CO. I had no idea they were owned by the Sleep Foundation.

to mudbugkdr Germantown, Tennessee, United States #1083030

If you look up National Sleep Foundation on Wikipedia, you'll find SEVERAL warnings that the site is pretty much bogus, and owned by the makers of MyPillow.com.