2.6K views

I called to buy ONE pillow, the operator asked my for my zip code and said we give a second one FREE. Total price $99.00.

So I said how much for ONE pillow I don't need two. She said we don't sell one, we give you the second free. So bottom line there is nothing free they force you to buy two for $99.00. I went to a local store and bought ONE My Pillow for $40.00 using a 20% coupon.

They should change the infomercial to really say the truth about the price. As for the pillow its okay but not for the price.

Thank You for your time!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

Rick97214
Portland, Oregon, United States #1237052

My law firm has filed a class action lawsuit regarding the My Pillow "Buy One Get One Free" Promotion. We are currently investigating consumer's experiences with My Pillow.

If you are interested in participating, please contact me. We want to talk to consumers who have participated in either the Buy One Get One Free promotion, and the 50% Off Promotion.

rick@klingbeil-law.com