4.8
Style and Design

I purchased my first Pillow about a year ago. It was purchased a queen sized Pillow at Costco because I was skeptical.

It was great even after using it for 2 months without any problems. I then ordered the 2 for the price of 1 from the TV ad and have been using them for about 8 months and I sleep much better than I ever have in my life. I broke my back about 5 years ago and have always been woken up at night with pain in my back. After about a week after starting using the pillow, I noticed that I was sleeping longer and had less pain during the night.

I can't claim any medical reasons but just that I was getting better night's sleep.

When they start to compact and give weak support, I just wash them and dry them as per the instructions on the label and they are back to like new. Sometimes they need to be fluffed up but that has the effect of a "reset" to the pillow and when going to sleep, just reshape it to you preference.

I live is the southwest and the evening temperatures sometimes remain near 100 degrees and you find yourself sweating into a normal pillow. With MY Pillow, I don't wind up with an uncomfortable wet pillow in the middle of the night.

I would not hesitate to recommend them to my friends.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Mypillow. He best about mypillow pillow from Mypillow was washable. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments