Bought My Pillow and started to get Horrible stiff neck episodes every couple of weeks, I didn't know why, then my 8 year old daughter wanted to try my pillow and I gave it to her. My stiff neck episodes went away.

Well, three weeks later she came with a horrible stiff neck and I knew right away it was because of the pillow! She's only 8 and perfectly healthy, so I doubt it was anything she was doing other than the Pillow!

I immediately changed her pillow to a normal firm pillow and I'm debating whether to keep it for guests or just throw it away!

Review about: Mypillow Pillow.

Comments

Bought my pillow a month ago, and totally agree with all the comments of other people that have bought it is the most uncomfortable pillow I ever had the man that advertise these lumpy pillows is a fraud qvc should be aware of the products they sell I have been a customer from them for over 10 years and I am very disappointed, I don't know after a month if they will refund my money

to rebecca #828347

"I don't know after a month if they will refund my money" Well did you READ the policy?