Krum,Texas
1.1K views
3.0

Since I bought My Pillow, I put it in the dryer and fluffed it up and it is a pleasure to sleep on. after about three days it starts going flat and I have to put it back in the dryer again.

This is really going to shorten the life of this pillow.

I would like to know what I can do to eliminate this problem. I really do sleep better with this pillow but i hate the idea of putting it in the dryer twice a week to keep it fluffed to full height.Will a represetative of "my pillow" please contact me with a solution.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Slept well, Comfort.

I didn't like: Goes flat after three days.

Comments

I get two my pillows yesterday , put them in the dryer to fluff them up. Half way through the night they went flat and separated to the sides of my head .

I wasn't impressed personally. Is there something I'm not ding right , I figured it's a pillow how complicated can it be.

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1310800

I purchased 6 my pillows, back in November and I have enjoyed them for about 5 months. I decided to wash them and after washing and drying the pillows, now they are going flat. I placed them back in the dryer, and again after a few nights of sleep, they are flat again.

What can be done for the pillows to return back to their original state of firmness?