3.2K views
Style and Design

I had trouble sleeping, and woke up to the infomercial. Went to the web site and "tried" two pillows for $19.99.

One month later I get a credit card charge for an additional $145.00. When I saw the charge I questioned credit card company, and called "my Pillow" It turns out when I agreed to the terms of the purchase in very fine print I agreed to the additional money. Shame on me for not reading the fine print but who reads the fine print for a $19.99 purchase. I also filed a complaint with the BBB with no results, and claimed part of "My Pillow" advertising includes BBB plus rating, and BBB is enabling my pillow to cheat us hard working Americans out of our hard earned money.

Not to mention my expensive pillow sucked because it went flat after only 45 days (yes I tried to put it back in the dryer.) Mike Lindell is a scam artist and always claims to do the right thing.

Aura is coming your way Mike what goes around comes around when you least expect it. But your *** bag ways of cheating hard working Americans will catch up to you.

Review about: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Just let me know when Mike's aura catch's up with him. I will take great pleasure in his future pain..

Comments

Jackson, Missouri, United States #923767

I think you mean karma, not aura.

Shelton, Connecticut, United States #922732

Same scam of a very expensive pillow that's craps. I feel like a fool and should have done my research.

Lesson learned by me to do research on infomercials. Mike how do you live with your self?