Since purchasing two pillows in January, the results have been mixed. I have been able to sleep more comfortably on my side, but the other side effects far outweigh any benefits.

Over the past couple of months, I have had unexplained headaches at night, chest pain, and breathing issues. I previously had no health issues. I bike ride 50-100/week, work out 3-4 x per week, take NO meds, and I'm 69 years old. I called My Pillow customer service.

Past 60 days - no help. Judging from posts by others, I'm not the only one with similar symptoms.

I guess they are making enough profit at My Pillow to cover the lawsuits yet to come for what is possibly toxic fumes coming off of their pillows. Charlie in Tx.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of mypillow pillow. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Comments

Recieved a MyPillow for christmas. Started using in January about mid month I started a severe cough and chest congestion and then later in the month and into early February my fingers swelled and was diagnosed with sudden onset rheumatoid arthritis. Anybody else experience anything like this?