1.3K views

Like many others, I succumbed to the hype and the twofer offer. I can't say I'm unhappy with the pillow, but it's nothing like the big buildup.

In my travels for the last 50+ years, I've slept with hundreds of pillows, and this is no better than 50% of my previous experiences. The hype about the "official pillow of the National Sleep Foundation" galls me particularly because the NSF is a wholly-invented and wholly-owned subsidiary of My Pillow, which is extremely misleading to the average consumer. I'm also very weary of the frequent MP ads (on Fox News).

I just wish they would go away. DS

This reviewer shared experience about "dubious advertising" and wants this business to "quit the misleading and ubiquitous advertising". The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

hey if you dont like it. simple.

turn away. like with homlessness, drug abuse, and politics.

The National Sleep Foundation is a non profit based in Washington DC founded in 1990. It is NOT affiliated with My Pillow!