Brigham City, Utah
6K views
2.8
Style and Design

I have had my pillow for almost one month now. At first it seemed like it was better than both the expensive pillow I had bought and the cheapo pillows I have.

Honestly I believe in giving a product a try and knowing that just because someone had a bad experience doesn't necessarily mean I will have the same experience. Well I have to admit as I have read several reviews on this site I have had many of the same problems. Before I go into detail I did follow the manufactures guidelines for buying the correct type of My pillow. With that said I still have the occasional migrane that wakes me up and according to my wife the snoring is still bad and I don't feel very rested when I wake up in the morning.

I keep hoping maybe I am doing something wrong maybe haven't adjusted it for my neck and the fact that I am a side sleeper due to long problems with scoliosis. Honestly I don't feel it is any different with any other expensive pillow out there. When I purchased the pillow it was a 2 for 1 price deal. So my wife uses the other one and she does like it but haven't heard her rant and rave this is a Godsend either.

So all I can say is buyers beware I would recommend going to a store to check out a pillow vs. purchasing online. I am not sure if I can return just one of the pillows will be looking into this with customer service but from what I have read I am now concerned with dealing with customer service. One last note, I am a therapist and do know better that a pillow can solve medical problems, with that said some of my discomfort my not be so much a pillow problem as it may be from long standing medical issues such as my scoliosis and the arthritis I have in my back from it.

That doesn't mean however that my pillow or mattress shouldn't be supportive to my sleeping needs, in fact it should be a big part of my support. Don't know if this review helped or confused folks but bottom line I would not buy this pillow again.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $99 and wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was pillow quality. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments

Humble, Texas, United States #951717

I purchased two pillows at a Home and Garden Show, I told the sales rep that I wanted two king size pillows. When I got home I realized I received queen size, contacted the company and was told to send them back and they would replace with kings.

However, they would not pay the cost of shipping.

I find that very unfair and not good customer relations. Can't comment on the pillows yet because still waiting to receive the correct ones.