Brigham City, Utah
6.1K views
2.8
Style and Design

I have had my pillow for almost one month now. At first it seemed like it was better than both the expensive pillow I had bought and the cheapo pillows I have.

Honestly I believe in giving a product a try and knowing that just because someone had a bad experience doesn't necessarily mean I will have the same experience. Well I have to admit as I have read several reviews on this site I have had many of the same problems. Before I go into detail I did follow the manufactures guidelines for buying the correct type of My pillow. With that said I still have the occasional migrane that wakes me up and according to my wife the snoring is still bad and I don't feel very rested when I wake up in the morning.

I keep hoping maybe I am doing something wrong maybe haven't adjusted it for my neck and the fact that I am a side sleeper due to long problems with scoliosis. Honestly I don't feel it is any different with any other expensive pillow out there. When I purchased the pillow it was a 2 for 1 price deal. So my wife uses the other one and she does like it but haven't heard her rant and rave this is a Godsend either.

So all I can say is buyers beware I would recommend going to a store to check out a pillow vs. purchasing online. I am not sure if I can return just one of the pillows will be looking into this with customer service but from what I have read I am now concerned with dealing with customer service. One last note, I am a therapist and do know better that a pillow can solve medical problems, with that said some of my discomfort my not be so much a pillow problem as it may be from long standing medical issues such as my scoliosis and the arthritis I have in my back from it.

That doesn't mean however that my pillow or mattress shouldn't be supportive to my sleeping needs, in fact it should be a big part of my support. Don't know if this review helped or confused folks but bottom line I would not buy this pillow again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Pillow.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 19, 2015.

Comments

Humble, Texas, United States #951717

I purchased two pillows at a Home and Garden Show, I told the sales rep that I wanted two king size pillows. When I got home I realized I received queen size, contacted the company and was told to send them back and they would replace with kings.

However, they would not pay the cost of shipping.

I find that very unfair and not good customer relations. Can't comment on the pillows yet because still waiting to receive the correct ones.