1.5K views

Just watched My Pillow TV commercial and it showed an A+ rating from the BBB. I looked up My Pillow on the BBB web site and the business is not rated and doesn't seem to be accredited.

So be aware. At the end of the commercial there are several icons at the bottom of the screen and the one in green is the BBB's and in it is the A+ rating. Thought is seemed odd given all the complaints I read when I was considering buying their pillow.

Apparently I have to have one hundred words in this complaint so that it will be published, so I have to keep writing. Really PissedConsumer.com, is this really necessary?

This reviewer shared experience about "advertising" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #1264872

BBB changed it rating to F today because of the number of comsumer complaints

Rawdon, Quebec, Canada #1261575

Sick and tired of My Pillow commercials on Fox. These have been on since the days of Don Imus. Did he have something to do with Mike?