2.9K views
1.8
Style and Design

I ordered the my pillow product and thought I would give it a chance even though my initial impression was not great. I called customer service even though I had gone past the 60 night refund timeline.

I wasn't even asked when I purchased the product before the agent said I wouldn't qualify for a refund. Apparently they are a well oiled machine and look at your phone # and have the purchase date and other information pulled from the phone. I asked if I could receive some type of refund and was abruptly told no. I responded with a comment that I would be sure to tell everyone at which time he hung up the phone.

I will use them in the guest room I suppose.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with very much overpriced and stated that there is a room for improvement of warranty and hanged up on me. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of mypillow pillow and associated monetary loss in the amount of $135. Mypillow needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Comments

Garden City, Missouri, United States #999756

Why would you do that to your guests. Are you an evil erson