1.5K views

I don't know what I was thinking purchasing a pillow for $50.00 (2 for $100 big deal) that is just scraps of foam inside a pillow case. It is just not worth it and the biggest joke and rip off.

Laying on it is just like laying on the mattress without a pillow. There is no support whatsoever for your neck so that your body and neck are aligned. It is incredible that I fell for so such a phony product. I tried the pillow for a month and every morning woke up for a stiff neck and headache.

Trying it for that long was far too long a time but I tried it in the hopes that by getting used to it would give me a good nights sleep. Definitely not worth the money.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Mypillow to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was pillow quality. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments