Mypillow - My Pillow is a Rip Off Mike Liddel is Not Real Do NOT BUY!!

Don't believe the hype!!!I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials.

I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a bag of lumpy packing Peanuts it was absolutely unusable for any purpose. They will make you pay to ship it back and will not refund your $$$. They offered me a new one but after having to call, send letters, send the pillow back spend $$ on shipping I have no faith it will not happen again.

I now believe also it is a FAKE actor MIKE LIDDEL as the people who you get when something goes wrong all sound like robots.Bottom LINE:

Just buy a regular pillow!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 30 Yes 30 21 No 21
Had the same issue 33 Yes 33
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 20 #1229757 Winchester, Indiana

Never had a good sleep with it and never put it in a washer or near water it lumps up every time not worth it.

0 0 Reply

Sep 05 #1208255 Bailey, North Carolina

A previous poster said they are sold in Walmart. I found this out when I was returning something and the person in front had one to return. It was then put in a basket to be put back on the shelf. What a crazy thing for Walmart to do with their no questions asked return policy. Of course, they are all going to get returned. If it is sold on TV, it is never good. YOU GOT SCAMMED!

1 1 Reply

Jul 23 #1189031 Pottstown, Pennsylvania

I wanted to see the reviews before I bought a couple of the my pillow pillows. I didn't think they were as good as they sounded so thanks everyone who wrote a reveiws.

4 0 Reply

Jul 10 #1183447 Ottawa, Ontario

Just watching the commercial tells you its a scam, watch the way he manipulates the pillow with his left hand, he does it twice, to make the pillow stand proud, a $100 he must be laughing his #### off at all the mugs that fell for his lies, and bought this ***.............

May 30 #1166424

I had the same experience altho it never worked for me. It is a scam and I can not understand why as he says he is approved by the national sleep assn. Wonder about that either they are a sham or he is a liar

Sep 17 #1214146 Brockton, Massachusetts

National Sleep Association was invented by mypillow then they approved it.

4 0 Reply

May 09 #1156254

No indication how the pillow was washed. Pillows cannot be washed in a typical top loader washer. This is exactly was you should expect to happen for any pillow. In a front loader machine, this won't happen. So I don't think this complaint should be given much weight.

3 6 Reply

Feb 07 #1107866

wow sounds like you need some more sleep, bro.

0 3 Reply

Dec 22, 2015 #1082601

The same thing happened to my mom. She purchased one when they first came out and she ended up throwing it away after washing it - it got really hard like it had stones in it. I wouldn't waste money on it.

5 0 Reply

Oct 06, 2015 #1043971

I am so glad that I read the reviews before I fell for this claim by My Pillow....I would have been very upset to have spent this kind of did the folks that wrote reviews...and been unhappy. Thank you folks...for taking the time to write a review...good or help the innocent folks that work hard for their money...and feel used by the false claims made by this pillow company!

13 2 Reply

Jun 27 #1178465 Plainfield, Illinois

Thanks for posting; I was that close to being sucked into this scam. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. I'm an elderly widow and all my pennies are precious to me.

6 0 Reply

Mar 17, 2015 #960004 Shakopee, Minnesota

Google Mike Lindell, He's A good guy and he is the owner of MyPillow. He does A lot to help the community and is well known in Minnesota.

6 13 Reply

May 05, 2015 #980051

Mike must feel guilty about over-charging people for cut up foam and jacking up the price of the first pillow in buy one get one free offers, compared to the normal single pillow price.

6 1 Reply

Dec 04, 2015 #1073765

But when you'rev ordering off of a television infomercial, it's unrealistic to expect much better. There is a reason these products aren't sold in stores. Think about it.

7 0 Reply

Jul 03 #1180819 Macedonia, Ohio

1 0

Oct 21 #1230398 Herrin, Illinois

They are also sold in Rural King now.

0 0

Jul 29 #1192037

He may be a good guy who is too good to monitor his sales people. The advertising is a bait and switch and when you challenge their claim they hang up on you. If Lindell is a good guyo clean up the bait and switch policy.

happy custo

Dec 21, 2014 #919036 San Mateo, California

I'm sorry but this pillow is awesome I have five in my home and it works great. I never had any issues washing it either. Remember u have to build the right size for your body. This product worked great for me.

9 13 Reply

May 05, 2015 #980050

He must feel guilty for overcharging people for a pillow full of cheap cut up foam.

7 2 Reply

1-20 of 21 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Mypillow. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Mypillow.
Filing a new complaint about