14.9K views

this pillow is ***! smaller and flatter then my 5 year old worn out pillows.

You could get better pillows at the dollar store! This pillow is also NOT cool like it is advertised to have a built in cooling effect. I followed all the directions before using it the first time. This is a terrible pillow and not worth more then 6.00, and with shipping it cost me 71.00!

Don't waste your money, the inventor, Michael J.

Lindell says this is the worlds best pillow, in fact it is the worse in my opinion. I bought this pillow because I suffer with virtigo, and I woke with a stiff neck and had a sleepless night on it.

Review about: Mypillow Pillow.

Comments

Anyone who HAS to advertise as much as this guy does is usually trying to sell a pack of crap. No way would I buy anything from this phony!

I purchased four wonderful down feathered pillows from Nordstrom Rack a few years ago: they were on sale for $100 for a package of two. They are well made with double covers.

They are one of the best bedding investments I ever made and after reading some of these reviews on My Pillow, I am all the more glad I purchase my four down feathered pillows.

I was curious about My Pillows from the ads and hype but so far all of my research has shown that My Pillow is a poor product. By the way; the pillows that I purchased at Nordstrom Rack are by Pacific Coast Pillows.

a scammer,,,,,,bottom line

Does not work for me and I cannot get comfortable with this. I think they should have offered free returns if not satisfied instead of charging you when it does not do as advertised. I was disappointed.

to Lesley #1458170

My Pillow is sold in major stores like Walmart that do offer returns.

to Robert Xpert 405 #1470066

Bed Bath and Beyond sells this junk,why its beyond me.

I can't change the channel or station fast enough when I hear the narcissist Mike Lindel's voice. Bought 2 of his pillows because my wife wanted to try them.

Hardest pillow I have ever laid my head on. I hate the things. I throw the thing off the bed while thinking it is Mike with his lying face. Only pleasure I get from it.

Wish I could reach the stairs. Don't buy anything from this fake.

His advertising budget must be huge. Despise this man and his pillow.

Paying $140.00 for 2 pillows! It just goes to show you how gullible, insane and stupid most people are! For that price, they must be made with gold thread!

to Paul #1463556

sucker born every second lmao

Province Of Frosinone, Lazio, Italy #1342909

Mike -the crack-head

Moscow, Idaho, United States #1295476

Absolutely right !!!!! This pillow, and I use the term loosely, is nothing like the false advertising claims espoused by Mike (the scam artist) Lindell.

I bought the 2 for one scam. It cost me over $140.00. Total junk ! I coould have bought the same thing at a local retailer that sells My Pillow for less than half of that price.

I'm a senior citizen on a small fixed income. Total rip off.

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1264563

The pillows are customized to the user. You answer questions and they send you the appropriate pillow for your weight/height/sex, etc.

If you are not sure the pillow is for you, they will send you others to try.

I had 4 of their pillows at one point until I decided which was best. I didn't think I would like what looked like a lumpy pillow but I do now get a good nights sleep.

Mount Mourne, North Carolina, United States #1257085

That has certainly not been my experience. I have had trouble sleeping over the past 20 years and I have actually been able to sleep for more than four hours since I bought this pillow. Maybe it has nothing to do with the "My Pillow", but if not, it sure is a coincidence.

Wayland, Massachusetts, United States #1254367

Vertigo? Are you kidding me?

You thought the pillow would cure you? Are you on {{Redacted}} or something?

Webster, Massachusetts, United States #1253287

I guess this pillow works for some and not others. I do know that my wife had a terrible time trying to fall asleep until she bought this pillow.

Now she sleeps through the night without constantly getting up, and she has purchased two of the smaller pillows that she keeps with her on the sofa to make her more comfortable. She suffers with arthritis and says the pillows help support her shoulders and neck.

She wishes she had purchased them years ago, and has never had a better nights rest.

Highland Park, Illinois, United States #1237422

Really ?

Lynchburg, Virginia, United States #1233493

All he going to do man is smoke it up ..don't buy dis *** y'all

Mike M. proved it's still just as easy to create a scam with a tangible product as it is with a service.

WTG Mike!!

Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1206264

I disagree that this product is poor in quality. Every night when I unscrew my head and lay it down on MY Pillow it closes its eyes for a good 6-7 hours sleep.

The next morning I screw it back on and am ready to go for another day.

It's psychedelic to me and to Mike L. as well.

Mount Prospect, Illinois, United States #1204970

I bought my first My Pillow probably 3 years ago and I still sleep with it every night I'm home and love it. Shortly after buying my first pillow I purchased a second one for our second home.

It is exactly like my first My Pillow--great! Then I decided to buy my daughter who lived, at the time, in New York. She got hers and hated it. I couldn't understand.

When I visited her about five months later and asked to see her My Pillow. It was a disaster. It was so under filled that it would be hard to call it a pillow.

She had had it for so long at that point that I didn't bother contacting their customer service. I'm thinking that their quality control is one of the main problems for many who complain about this same short coming.