14.5K views

this pillow is ***!smaller and flatter then my 5 year old worn out pillows.

You could get better pillows at the dollar store! This pillow is also NOT cool like it is advertised to have a built in cooling effect. I followed all the directions before using it the first time. This is a terrible pillow and not worth more then 6.00, and with shipping it cost me 71.00!

Don't waste your money, the inventor, Michael J.

Lindell says this is the worlds best pillow, in fact it is the worse in my opinion.I bought this pillow because I suffer with virtigo, and I woke with a stiff neck and had a sleepless night on it.

Review about: Mypillow Pillow.

Comments

I can't change the channel or station fast enough when I hear the narcissist Mike Lindel's voice.Bought 2 of his pillows because my wife wanted to try them.

Hardest pillow I have ever laid my head on. I hate the things. I throw the thing off the bed while thinking it is Mike with his lying face. Only pleasure I get from it.

Wish I could reach the stairs. Don't buy anything from this fake.

His advertising budget must be huge.Despise this man and his pillow.

Paying $140.00 for 2 pillows! It just goes to show you how gullible, insane and stupid most people are! For that price, they must be made with gold thread!

Province Of Frosinone, Lazio, Italy #1342909

Mike -the crack-head

Moscow, Idaho, United States #1295476

Absolutely right !!!!!This pillow, and I use the term loosely, is nothing like the false advertising claims espoused by Mike (the scam artist) Lindell.

I bought the 2 for one scam. It cost me over $140.00. Total junk ! I coould have bought the same thing at a local retailer that sells My Pillow for less than half of that price.

I'm a senior citizen on a small fixed income.Total rip off.

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1264563

The pillows are customized to the user.You answer questions and they send you the appropriate pillow for your weight/height/sex, etc.

If you are not sure the pillow is for you, they will send you others to try.

I had 4 of their pillows at one point until I decided which was best.I didn't think I would like what looked like a lumpy pillow but I do now get a good nights sleep.

Mount Mourne, North Carolina, United States #1257085

That has certainly not been my experience. I have had trouble sleeping over the past 20 years and I have actually been able to sleep for more than four hours since I bought this pillow. Maybe it has nothing to do with the "My Pillow", but if not, it sure is a coincidence.

Wayland, Massachusetts, United States #1254367

Vertigo?Are you kidding me?

You thought the pillow would cure you?Are you on {{Redacted}} or something?

Webster, Massachusetts, United States #1253287

I guess this pillow works for some and not others.I do know that my wife had a terrible time trying to fall asleep until she bought this pillow.

Now she sleeps through the night without constantly getting up, and she has purchased two of the smaller pillows that she keeps with her on the sofa to make her more comfortable.She suffers with arthritis and says the pillows help support her shoulders and neck.

She wishes she had purchased them years ago, and has never had a better nights rest.

Highland Park, Illinois, United States #1237422

Really ?

Lynchburg, Virginia, United States #1233493

All he going to do man is smoke it up ..don't buy dis *** y'all