This pillow is horrible. It does NOT hold it's form and goes flat within minutes.

I've actually shoved another older pillow into the same pillow case to help support the POS "My Pillow". Don't buy it...it's a scam. If you watch the commercial, the owner actually holds the end of the pillow as he applies very light pressure to the middle...claiming that it will "hold" its shape all night long. I'm 5'9", 160...and this pillow can NOT support my neck...ridiculous!

I couldn't be more disappointed in the fact that I believed in this product and bought it.

FYI...if you don't believe the crappy reviews and still want to try it...buy it from a store so you can at least return it. You will lose a lot of money and time arguing trying to return it to them in Minn-e-Soda.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

The guy (ceo) looks like a scam artist. I didn't trust him from the get go.

Hence, I never purchased one. Now I notice that the accreditation has been removed from the company.

Miss Betsy

My Pillow is in the news! Daily News article - http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/better-business-bureau-revokes-mypillow-accreditation-article-1.2933198 - A WIN FOR CONSUMERS THAT SHOWS THERE IS POWER IN NUMBERS !