I received a my pillow for Christmas. I was very excited as I have had issues over the years finding a good pillow and with the commercials I was sure my pillow would do the trick.

After I used it for two nights I realized it is not at all what I was excepting. The foam eggy and lumpy feel is NOT comfortable at all. I was not expecting that to be the filling of the pillow. It has no cooling to it what so ever.

And yes it went flat within the hour of sleeping on it. I woke up through out the night several times and found myself pulling out my old pillow which I found much more comfortable. I plan on returning this pillow and I am buying a memory foam pillow. My advice is to not believe what you see on TV and go for a much more supportive memory foam pillow.

This is NOT worth the $100 they say it is. More like $5.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants Mypillow to issue a full refund.

Comments

Warrendale, Pennsylvania, United States #1261673

This pillow is the biggest joke! How can some total *** like Mike take over all the commercials all day, and selling a piece of garbage to millions of people? Somebody have to look into the ripoff his doing!