Crossroads Center, 4101 W Division St, Waite Park, MN 56387, USA
2K views
Style and Design

The false advertising is the first problem. My husbands neck pain was so severe that I was desperate and walked into a my pillow store.

I knew that the pillow costs about $50 dollars and with the bogo offer I could get two. I was shocked when they told me total price was $98 something. I wanted to try to help my husband so I purchased the over priced pillows. That purchase was about 9 months ago and the pillows are awful!

We both are constantly waking up with headaches, neck pain and the cheap foam seperates to leave an empty crater where your head is. Follow every tip they give you but the pillow doesn't support for more than a few minutes before it goes flat. I learned my lesson - if it sounds too good to be true, it is!

Don't waste your money on this worthless product. I wasted $100 and I have to waste more for new pillows!

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Buy One Get One Free Deal.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Exaggerated and lied medical claims.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 29, 2017.

Comments

Montgomery, Texas, United States #1328989

I CERTAINLY HOPE YOUI HAVE SOLD ENOUGH PILLOWS - WHY HAVE YOU USED 62 DIFFERENT TELEPHONE NUMBERS? PEOPLE ARE SO TIRED OF WATCHING THE SAME OR ANY OF YOUR COMMERCIALS - GET THE *** OFF TV!

Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States #1324106

When we first got our MyPillow, I thought is was just "ok".....not what it was said to be.

Then, I took the cover off of the pillow I had put on it to wash it with the pillow case. I got involve in other things, and made up the be WITHOUT PUTTING THE COVER back on the pillow - just used a pillow case that matched my sheets.

AMAZING!!!

I was a world of difference. The pillow is everything the advertisements said it was, even better.

I now LOVE MyPillow!!!!