Style and Design

I bought this product believing what this pleading *** on TV was trying to sell. I thought the guy was actually being honest and sincere.

He was not. He is a liar, he is selling a cheap and crappy product and his company won't stand behind their money back guarantee. My Pillow arrived (two for one) and I unpackaged it, put on a nice pillow sheet and tried to sleep on it. It was impossible.

Lumpy, full of foam shreds, hot, uncomfortable. I slept on it for one night and took both of these over-priced and crappy products to Goodwill the next day This product and it's advertising are total scams.

So is the National Sleep Foundation for recommending it. DO NOT BUY MY PILLOW!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of mypillow standard queen pillow. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mypillow standard queen pillow in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mypillow.

Comments

Delray Beach, Florida, United States #1335776

Bed Bath and Beyond sales clerk told me this was their most returned item ..so I bought pillows for 10 bucks each and they are great..

Rick97214
Portland, Oregon, United States #1237039

My law firm has filed a class action lawsuit regarding the My Pillow "Buy One Get One Free" Promotion. We are currently investigating consumer's experiences with My Pillow.

If you are interested in participating, please contact me. We want to talk to consumers who have participated in either the Buy One Get One Free promotion, and the 50% Off Promotion.

rick@klingbeil-law.com