1.1K views

Horrible pillows. Horrible company.

Buyer Beware! The pillow is nothing like advertised. It's a cheap lumpy floppy uncomfortable piece of ***! They make returns nearly impossible.

Their "Returns" screen on the website doesn't function. So I contacted them through an email on the MyPillow:Contact page. They obviously didn't read my message and tried to upsell me on a firmer pillow. Firmer won't fix lumpy and uncomfortable.

After several go-rounds they tried to "sell" me a $10 shipping label. (Seriously? Some nerve!) All I want is the info on how/where to ship and how to ensure I get my refund. Well, … they want their packing slip that says "return for refund" with a number at the top.

I am 100% sure this packing slip never existed. I have EVERYTHING that came in the box and that so-called packing slip is not with the items. I have my order receipt, including number and date, which SHOULD be enough. I will create my own packing slip with the Return for Refund number written on the box as well within.

I will ship via UPS requiring a signature upon delivery.

Even so, I do not hold out any hope of a successful outcome. MY PILLOW is HORRIBLE, both as a pillow and a company!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of mypillow pillow. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Comments