1.1K views

Horrible pillows. Horrible company.

Buyer Beware! The pillow is nothing like advertised. It's a cheap lumpy floppy uncomfortable piece of ***! They make returns nearly impossible.

Their "Returns" screen on the website doesn't function. So I contacted them through an email on the MyPillow:Contact page. They obviously didn't read my message and tried to upsell me on a firmer pillow. Firmer won't fix lumpy and uncomfortable.

After several go-rounds they tried to "sell" me a $10 shipping label. (Seriously? Some nerve!) All I want is the info on how/where to ship and how to ensure I get my refund. Well, … they want their packing slip that says "return for refund" with a number at the top.

I am 100% sure this packing slip never existed. I have EVERYTHING that came in the box and that so-called packing slip is not with the items. I have my order receipt, including number and date, which SHOULD be enough. I will create my own packing slip with the Return for Refund number written on the box as well within.

I will ship via UPS requiring a signature upon delivery.

Even so, I do not hold out any hope of a successful outcome. MY PILLOW is HORRIBLE, both as a pillow and a company!

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments