1.3K views

The guy who sells these things spends probably millions of dollars in advertising. I see him constantly on TV and in the newspapers.

SO I tried one king sized pillow. Cost was over $60. with tax. It smells and is lumpy...

it probably costs about $3.00 to make and the rest is spent on advertising. I returned it.

Buy it at Bed Bath and Beyond to get a quick refund, since I understand contacting the MY PILLOW company for a return is a hassle according to reviews. This pillow definitely does nothing to improve my sleep, more like keeps me awake.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to "stop spending millions on advertising a product that is really just cheap cut up polyester foam, and stop your claims which are wrong".

The most disappointing in user's experience was pillow quality and bad product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments