My wife and I have been hearing these my pillow adds for quit a few weeks now and we both decided we should order a couple of them. We both have a hard time sleeping and thought that might help.

We were so happy to get them but that happiness was short lived. even after the first night we knew we had been duped, Overpriced and overrated, this is not worth wasting your money on I was disgusted with it after a few nights and went back to my old pillow.

My old pillow Is just a few months old ,and I purchased it from Wal-Mart for about twelve dollars. Take my word for it ,don't throw your money away on a crappy bag of foam.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

Rick97214
Portland, Oregon, United States #1237036

My law firm has filed a class action lawsuit regarding the My Pillow "Buy One Get One Free" Promotion. We are currently investigating consumer's experiences with My Pillow.

If you are interested in participating, please contact me. We want to talk to consumers who have participated in either the Buy One Get One Free promotion, and the 50% Off Promotion.

rick@klingbeil-law.com