1.8K views

My Pillow is definitely NOT worth $99 or $50 or even $10. The product is hyped on TV and radio to attract suckers like I was. The offer for a 2nd pillow for free is outrageous, because you wind up paying shipping and handling for the "free" one, even tho both come in the same box.

The pillow itself is merely chopped up fibre pieces blown into a pillow ticking. The temperpedic pillow I received as a gift from the mattress store, (3 years ago), is still firm and supportive.

As advertised, My pillow certainly is cloud like -- weak and non existent under your head at night. Don't be a fool and fall for this hokum.

Tom

Yorba Linda, CA

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $100. The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

Perry, Michigan, United States #1259842

The pillows are way over priced for bits of foam fill. They probably average a couple dollars per pillow of material. I had a pillow with chunks of foam in it way back in the eighties and it was pretty close to the same thing, chunks of that yellow foam in it.

Oh, Tom! I just love that you used "hokum!"