2.1K views

I ordered the My Pillow. First thing, I never received any receipt from the company that I had purchased the item.

I received it in a plastic container with no invoice or any information on returns. When I contacted the company they gave me instructions on returning it. When I sent them back a message to let them know it did not come in a box, which they said I needed to return it in, and that there was no invoice or return info with it, no shipping label to attach, they totally ignored my email response. I know they received the email because it was marked as read.

I have still had no response. After all the advertisement of how great this pillow is and how wonderful the return policy is, I am surprised I cannot return it for a refund.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund. lmm9292 is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. The most disappointing about mypillow advertisement at Mypillow was pillow quality Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

Put it in dispute with your credit card company. That's what I did.

It's what everyone should do.

I'd love to see this guy behind bars. ( she said as she continues to have excruciating pain after a week having STOPPED using the piece of *** she used for only 3 nights)