1.3K views

Every time i hear the My Pillow infomercial start I cringe. I listened to all the testimonials and decided to order this product.

i should have sent it back but maybe I can save someone from ordering it. i wonder how much the actors were paid for their testimonials! The pillow is as hard as a rock and kept me awake. I advise against ordering this pillow, would have sent it back if i could.

if you order this pillow, try it right away so you can send it back when you don't like it. Better yet, don't order it!

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 25, 2012.

Comments

Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States #737179

I really wanted to believe the hype. My chronic migraines are God awful.

I appreciate you letting me know. I have enough to worry about without pillow drama.

Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada #651798

Thank you for warning me not to buy this pillow. I also saw the ad on TV, and I didn't believe all the great things the guy was saying about it like it will create a miracle in your life.

Yeah right. So I wondered what other people were saying who actually purchased the product and used it.

I wasn't surprised to hear all the complaints that are out there. Thank God for the internet.

They have a 60 day satisfaction guarantee silly! you could have exchanged it or refunded it if you are so used to sleeping on a 1/2 inch, no supporting, flat as a pillowcase in the morning pillow.

You probably use your arm as a pillow already and don't even realize what your doing.

I don't know what size you purchased, but mine was a god-send. I used to cram 3 pillows into a pillow case to make them the right height. I bought the #4 thickness and that was the first time I woke up @ 8am instead of 3am.

I can feel my fingers in the morning too! I'll bet you bought one 2 sizes too large and are taking it out on the company now lol!!

If you don't want to even use their free exchange policy, I bet you can give it to someone with a larger jacket size than you, they would tell you how they love it.

to big guy #737557

Hi, Sounds like you were paid to write this, glad you're happy with your My Pillow. I was not and could not return it, time had expired.